- bbcleAsked on January 06, 2018 at 03:05 AM
How do I achieve the unique code required in the new version of Jotform as shown below in the older version?
You can achieve this by using JotForms "Form Limit" >> "Unique Question".
Please follow these steps to achieve this:
1. Add a Text Field for code with label code
2. Click on "Setup & Embed"
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Go to Tab "Form Limits"
5. On the Unique Question section select the code field from dropdown
Hope this helps!!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 06:56 AM
To achieve the above on your form, kindly see the illustration below on how you can setup unique code for your form.
- bbcleAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 12:07 AM
Great. Thank you Trevon! My problem in which I may have to divert from Jotform for this...I am rolling out online registrations but require new members to complete questionnaire and make payment before watching a video that I want restricted access for to view with randomly generated batch codes.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 04:30 AM
You can integrate your form with Paypal as an example. Then in your autoresponder, insert the link of the video. So when the user submits the form and completes the payment on Paypal, they will receive the autoresponder message containing the information on how to access the video.
The autoresponder will only be sent once the payment is completed. Incomplete payment won't trigger notifications or autoresponders by default.
Hope this helps!