- cdclockartAsked on September 27, 2012 at 07:49 PM
You have disabled my account saying I have reached my limit of 10 SSL submissions per month. But I have embedded my form to my google site using the wizard and left the secure form box unchecked. I have only been using the form for testing. Please Explain?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:15 PM
Google Sites forces our form to use HTTPS since it runs on HTTPS. The solution is to put your non-SSL form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget.
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
Also, I have already re-activated your account and reseted your SSL submissions counter.
- cdclockartAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 03:35 AM
Thanks for your quick response. Cheers
- mldriessenAnswered on June 22, 2014 at 03:16 PM
Does it work?
I have the same problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 22, 2014 at 03:54 PM
May we know what exactly your problem is about?