- guavatoneAsked on January 06, 2018 at 01:38 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 03:33 PM
I checked your form and this is the error I saw on submitting:
And after checking your form I saw that your PayPal integration is not set:
So please insert a valid PayPal account email.
This guide might help: https://www.jotform.com/help/391-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Paypal-Standard-
Let us know how it worked.
- guavatoneAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 03:26 AMThanks a lot. Ive tried 2 PayPal emails and still get the message. I dont need PayPal integration as of now. Just regular email.
- guavatoneAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 03:26 AMOk I see whats happening. I guess the items for sale are a part of a PayPal element.
For now I just want to receive order requests so I can invoice though PayPal manually until future PayPal integration is set up.
Do I need to delet the product selection and just creat a simple request or survey?
- guavatoneAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 03:26 AMI think I had it right for a minute by turning “authorization only” on but I am still being sent to PayPal after hitting submit.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:02 AM
You can do that, just use Purchase order integration instead of PayPal, here is how:
Since purchase order integration is not processing payments you can use it in the way you described.
Also, you can simply remove the existing integration and add Purchase order, the products you created prior will remain.
This guide will help you as well: https://www.jotform.com/help/460-How-to-Create-Payment-Form-with-Purchase-Order
Hope it helps.
- guavatoneAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:24 PM
You Rock! Thanks Soo so much