- Lisac1Asked on January 06, 2018 at 02:59 PM
My account appears to be suspended and I do not know why
- TREVONAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 04:15 PM
Kindly confirm if we can delete the contentious fields and we will activate your account.
- Lisa CostaAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 11:40 PM
I was not aware I could not collect credit card information. You can remove that field from my form and please re-instate my form immediately
- Lisa CostaAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 11:43 PM
Also, AM I able to add a facebook like button to this current form already made up
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 04:32 AM
Thank you for your understanding, Lisa.
Yes, you can also add a facebook like button to your form. You can look into this widget for you to use on your form: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/facebook_like_box
You can also check out this guide to know more: https://www.jotform.com/help/88-Adding-Facebook-Like-Button-to-a-Form
- lisac1Answered on January 08, 2018 at 03:26 AMyes you can remove
Lisa Costa, CTA, ACC
like my Facebook page at:
- TREVONAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 07:27 AM
The field has been remove d and your account activated. I also forgot to mention if your need to collect payment your can use Payment elements that we have already integrated with.
Below is link on how to setup a payment form.