- Bassman246Asked on January 06, 2018 at 11:35 PM
I edited my form and the theme and youtube widget seem to be malfunctioning.
How do i fix it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 04:15 AM
I could not see a youtube widget in your form but I think I was able to reproduce the problem in my form. Just to confirm, is the youtube widget just showing an empty section of your form like the following?
I will now be forwarding this to our developers. If you have anything to add, let us know.
- Bassman246Answered on January 07, 2018 at 09:28 AM
Yes that is what is occurring, i deleted the widget from the form for the time being. also it shows the video while you are in editing mode, but does not show in the actual form link. Another issue was that, when i chose a theme it wouldn't actually adhere to the form,but after refreshing it, i think it worked.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Thank you for additional inputs. This issue is escalated to our backend team. We will inform you further through this thread.
Regarding the second issue if it persists, please open a new thread: https://www.jotform.com/contact/
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 08:49 AM
YouTube should be working normally as expected.
Apologies for the trouble this caused you.