- AJHowellAsked on February 07, 2011 at 02:40 PM
I need to add a S&H fee that is not optional. All I see are optional fields.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 03:53 AM
Use the full form source code, make that field checked by default and add it a style="display: none" to hide it so that they cannot uncheck it.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Code"
3. Click on "Source" button and copy it to your web site.
- rdsAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 09:12 PM
I tried your suggestion. Even though the checkbox is hidden, the user can still click on S&H Fee and uncheck the field.
- brx250Answered on September 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Your question has already been answered through your previous post. Please refer to this thread http://www.jotform.net/answers/35046-Can-I-add-shipping-to-an-order-form. Thank you.
Albert | JotForm Support