- tlmackey71Asked on January 07, 2018 at 06:25 PM
How do I continue to create forms that all information is on one form instead of the annoying next button under each question I plug into the form?
Am I choosing the wrong template. I usually choose "Create a Form" and input my own questions, but now I keep getting sections for each question with a "Previous" and "Next" option underneath.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 08:14 PM
You can switch your Form Layout to "All Question in one page" form. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Settings section and click the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More Option and scroll down to see the Form Layout drop-down menu.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please contact us again.