- FlowstaffAsked on January 07, 2018 at 11:40 PM
I currently cannot see the details of any jotforms that have been submitted through this account.
Would you be able to help solve this issue?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:50 AM
I checked your forms but there aren't any submissions there.
Additionally, here is how to view submissions https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:57 PM
We have actually moved them to a new account: garvanjotform.
There you can see all the submissions but no details of each jot form. It looks like the submissions are saved but why can't I see the details? do i need to change a setting for the URL?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 08:32 PM
I checked the account of (garvanjotform) and I can see a lot of forms. Is this happening on all of your forms or just the transferred forms? If just the transferred forms, please provide the form link so we can check it further.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 08:50 PM
It's happening on all the transferred forms from GarvanFlow.
We think it is due to the URL changing from a US domain to europe.
Here is a link to one of the forms that has been transferred and is not showing any data: https://www.jotform.com/GarvanFlow/sorter_booking_
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:20 AM
I checked your submissions and I saw that only some submissions are viewable. Also, your data is on EU server, so please try going to: https://form.jotform.com/myaccount/data
So all data will be moved to the US.
Please try and let us know if that worked.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:32 PM
Thanks for your reply. How come I cannot view all my jotforms? Is there a way I can view them all? Will look into the US/EU check.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 11:12 PM
I have checked with our IT manager for jot form and we are currently using EU for the garvanjotform account, so we actually need to changed to the European centre.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:17 AM
Thank you for additional information.
Is it possible you could uncheck the EU data center (so the data will be moved to the US) and then check again so the data will be moved completely back to EU?
If not, please let us know so we can escalate this issue further.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 09:49 PM
So I have now changed to the US. Should I be able to see my old submissions?
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 11:32 PM
Sorry to be a pain, but i think the account needs to be changed by my IT manager to the US. Is it possible to copy the jotforms into my old account which is managed by the US (garvanFlow) and then I can obtain all data from these forms?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 01:32 AM
I checked your form and submissions, but still, not all submissions are viewable.
I forwarded this issue to our backend team now for additional checking, we will inform you further through this thread.
If you need to change your account back to the US, please do (just inform us through this thread).
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 04:34 AM
Could you please check your submissions now? All are located in EU now. you can access them with https://eu.jotform.com domain.
Please let us know if issue still persists.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 10:10 PM
Yes I can see all submissions now! Thanks so much!
I am still waiting for a response in regards to not seeing all my jotforms in garvanjotjorm even though I transferred them all. But Nik said that you guys are looking into it so I will await your response.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:22 AM
The issue is actually fixed for your garvanjotform account. I just checked and it is working fine now, please check: https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/50957660110956
Let us know how it worked for you.
- FlowstaffAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:55 PM
The jotforms are now working fine. Thanks!However I still cannot see all our jotforms (e.g. we really need the MiSeq booking request form). Would you be able to help resolve this or help me understand why its happening? People can still use the form but I cannot see it in my login.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:11 PM
To avoid confusion and to better assist you, we will be addressing your new issue in a new thread. Please wait for our reply on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1359777.