- acutechAsked on January 08, 2018 at 12:40 PM
I duplicated a form that is up and running on one of my sites. The cloned form has now broken each field into a question that you have to hit the next button for? How do I stop this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 01:17 PM
You can change the form layout to "All Questions in One Page" on the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. if you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.