- elgen.cmAsked on January 08, 2018 at 02:53 PM
I just spent the past several hours creating multiple autorespond emails and I went to test my form and noticed that all of the emails I had created are gone. I tried restore using the revision history but it is not restoring all of the emails and conditions. What do I do??? This is going to take several hours to redo if I have to start over!!!
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 04:11 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
To further investigate the issue, please provide us with the information below that might help our development team search on when this issue happened or the approximate time of this incident.
1. Approximate time frame of when this happened.
2. Approximate number of auto response email that was added and now was deleted.
3. How many conditions were added / deleted?
4. Browser type and version used when this incident happened?
Looking forward for your response.