- harnessformAsked on January 08, 2018 at 03:48 PM
I don't want to delete it, just to temporary disable it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 04:57 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to disable conditions, you can only delete the email in order to stop sending it.
Alternatively, you may set up a condition and disable the condition, since it will never be met the email will not be triggered, when you need the email to start sending again you may simply delete the condition.
This guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
I will also open a feature request for this, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will keep you updated as soon as we have updates on this.
- harnessformAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks.
- harnessformAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 05:43 PM
When I edit the integration, I get an error: Invalid username, password,
security token; or user locked out.
But when I click authenticate, everything works well. I then click on
"complete integration" and it's telling me that "integration up&running".
When I submit a form I don't see it in Salesforce.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:50 PM
I can see you have opened a different thread for the SalesForce integration error, in order to assist you better we will post our replies there.