- iecampusAsked on September 28, 2012 at 07:46 AM
If the same user uploads different files, is there a way to keep them in the same "folder" of Google Drive?
Can we pass a parameter with a user id and use it to name the folder?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Your Form Uploads to Google Drive
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Hello again iecampus. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Google Drive creates a new folder everytime you receive a submission, even if a submission folder name already exists in your Google Drive.
- guest_30106771467049Answered on January 11, 2013 at 07:30 PM
Well, Google doesnt do this as Form+ uploads to a single folder.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 09:05 PM
Curently, this is how the integration feature has been implemented.
But of course, what we can do for now is request for a feature that can allow to submit information to the same folder for fields that are to be used as folder names. But I cannot guarantee that this feature can be implemented soon as the development team is pretty busy with projects that are in the pipeline. But as soon as the feature gets implemented, we'll sure to let you know.
- oliver.puschAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 01:26 AM
ok ok i see no time for this , sad. now it is apr 2014 still no sollution :-(
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 04:12 AM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update on this feature request from our back end team. I did test the integration with google drive and it still creates multiple folders with the same name based on your settings of "Submission Folder Name".
As stated by my colleague that our development team is pretty busy in the current assignments. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- zannahnoeAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Yes keep us posted on any developments with this. We have returning clients and its hard deal with multiple folders named the same.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:42 AM
Sure. As soon as there are any update on this feature request, you will get the notifications.
- oliver.puschAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 05:49 AM
i find a solution i build it by my own with google apps script. no more jotform, no more form+ iam free yeah ;-)