- SpicehunterAsked on September 28, 2012 at 09:06 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 09:15 AM
Is it possible that you might have accidentally disabled it? Anyways, i have now re-enabled your form. It should be working fine by now. Can you please confirm?
- SpicehunterAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I am not sure how I would have done that but no it is not working yet.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Can you please clear your browsers cache, upon checking your account is already activated. Thank you.
- SpicehunterAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I had but yes its working now. Thank you =)
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Welcome, our pleasure to help. :)
- SpicehunterAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM
And now its not again? What is going on with this thing =/
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Base on the following below screenshot, you form was disabled;
We support team do not have authorization to disable user forms, so this means that you may accidentally disabled it.
I would suggest to please change your password, logout, clear page cache and login again.
FYI, I have reactivated again your form, so it should work now.
- SpicehunterAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Thank you I will follow the instructions above.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I think i know what's causing this. I found out that you have enabled the submission limit under Preferences on your Form Builder. Your limit is set to 50,000 and you have seperated 50,000 with a comma (as it should be). But the system thinks that it's 50. That might be the reason why your form is getting disabled all the time. Can you please change it to 50000 instead of 50,000? It should fix the problem.