- brianhousmanAsked on February 07, 2011 at 07:49 PM
I would like the form submission data to be dumped automatically into a Google Docs Spreadsheet I have created.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 04:37 AM
This is currently not possible but I added this to feature requests list.
- brianhousmanAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 07:12 AM
Awesome! How long would you say it will take for this feature to be implemented?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Impossible to give a date. We will consider implementing it in the feature and if we implement it, I will post an update here.
- F. AbasiAnswered on March 16, 2011 at 03:46 PM
This would be awesome to have. I find Google Form builder limted and very basic, and the confirmation page is not customizable. Would be great to use a 3rd party form builder which can populate a Google spredsheet!
- allanftdAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 05:26 PM
We appreciate your suggestions, we're glad to hear them. We'll announce it here once it goes live. Thank you once again for using JotForm!
- MAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Pleeeeease implement this functionality. I love the ease of creation and styling of your tool compared to Google Forms, but still need to capture my data within a google spreadsheet. :-)
Thanks in advance!
- AndrewrAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Heck yes! add me to the vote for this functionality! Google forms are so limited and painful. A central location that my org has access too would rock! then we could end up changing status limit editing capabilities and everyone could be looking at the latest data. I'm salavating at the idea. Please add this!!!!!
- smripleyAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 03:18 PM
Yes, I am using a combination of jotform and google docs, but would very much prefer to have the frontend has jotform as it is much more feature rich; just have the data dump directly into a google document.
- allanftdAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate it. For now, what you can do is to export an Excel copy of your JotForm form submissions and then manually upload it to your Google Docs account.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- joelsoulAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 07:26 AM
Just adding another vote for the feature. It would be very helpful. Thanks.
- muse93museAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:14 PM
- brx250Answered on August 14, 2011 at 09:35 PM
We really appreciate your inputs. Though there's no definite timeframe on when will this be implemented as we are working on a long line of new features every day, rest assured that we will inform you for any updates as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience.
Albert | JotForm Support
- Rob del SolAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:44 PM
Currently, I use to pass form data to Google Spreadsheet. Works great! I wish JotForm was ready to do this... Seems a lot of us need this function... Please?????
- AndrewrAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:49 PM
How much does cost though?
- GreencapsicumAnswered on August 19, 2011 at 03:47 AM
Yes please ! + 1 from me !
Also if you guys would allow uploaded documents to be uploaded to a given folder of choice or say create folders with the submitting party's first and last name or something liddat would be great !
- allanftdAnswered on August 19, 2011 at 04:46 AM
Your vote for Google Docs integration is counted!
Did you know that you can divert your submissions into your computer's folder of choice with the use of the Dropbox - JotForm integration feature? You can choose your customer's first or last name to be the name of the folder in your JotForm account and also your desktop folder if JotForm is installed and synched in your computer. It follows that your form should have a field asking for the last name or first name of the customer.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lshad24Answered on September 08, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Please count me in to the many users requesting Jotform-Google Doc integration. After many hours of work, I have to resign Jotform as an option for me. The reason is Jotform does not allow submissions to be manipulated very efficiciently once they are in the spreadsheet. I have requested, as many have, that Jotform allow the editing of submissions via the 'Public' submissions page. I see two solutions that can make Jotform the number one tool for many business/web developers:
1) Allow easy manipulation of the submissions via the Public submissions page.
2) Allow form submissions to be sent to Google spreadsheet.
Many of us are having to choose between a graphically pleasing form and access to our data. Should Google Docs' developers implement a better form builder interface, many of us would see no need to use Jotform at all. For us, what Jotform support calls 'features', we call absolute 'necessity'. Jotform is a great tool; however, it is yet to be a 'solution'!
- brx250Answered on September 09, 2011 at 01:32 AM
I see how this might be handy. However, our developers are working on a long line of requested features everyday. Each feature has to be coded, tested, debugged and then rolled out. That is why as much as we would like to implement them sooner it is simply not possible. Nevertheless, we only want to make sure that everything we come out with is working 100%. Rest assured, we will try to get them ready as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Albert | JotForm Support
- jus10mar10Answered on November 03, 2011 at 10:09 PM
You can add me to this list as well! Thank for all of your hard work on JotForms!
- lshad24Answered on November 04, 2011 at 09:54 AM
A little while back, I read a post in the forum from a user (perhapslater on September 18, 2011) that shared a way to have the data submitted into a Jotform form automatically populate a Google Doc spreadsheet. I followed the instructions and it worked great. We are using this method until Jotform developers truly integrate Jotform with Google Docs. Here is the link to the post:
- urbenceAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 03:35 PM
I need this feature, too.
- UFchemAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM
+1 for the feature
- jonsan32Answered on January 19, 2012 at 02:33 AM
+100 for the feature
- excluisiveimageAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 12:56 AM
+1 voting for this feature!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:33 AM
Please see this guide. You might want find this useful on how to populate google docs spreadsheet. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:33 AM
Your clamor for this feature is certainly heard. We will just let you know once it's finished but we cannot guarantee a specific time for completion since our developers have other priorities right now (As far as I know they are currently working on Mail Chimp Integration). Thank you for understanding and have a great day!
- alexisgkempAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I would love to see google integration too. Is there any news?
- collegeplusAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 04:19 PM
I could really make use of a way for the results of a Jotform to dump the data that comes in to a Google Spreadsheet.
- fxrAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 04:24 PM
This issue is still with our developers.
You may have some luck getting data into a google spreadsheet using the importHTML command on google docs.
as per the solution described in this thread:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:04 PM
UPDATE: We have now released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.