- nolimitshealthclubsAsked on January 09, 2018 at 12:21 AM
how can I see older submissions
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 04:04 AM
Are you referring to the submissions from this form (https://www.jotform.com/32747032229856)?
You can view all form submissions on the Submissions page. You can navigate or filter the submissions via the Time Frame option. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. Click the "Options" icon and click the "Time Frame" dropdown field. Select the "All Time" option.
3. At the bottom of the Grid Report, you can navigate the data by clicking the "Next" button.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.