- PWCAAsked on January 09, 2018 at 04:28 AM
How do i add jotforms to wordpress? I have sites that I setup and need to integrate the jotforms into the site.
What happens to the forms after my jotform subscription expires? Can i customize the forms to take out powered by jotforms in the bottom under the registration button?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 06:52 AM
You can add (embed) your forms in JotForm to Wordpress by copying the script code of your form.
1. Click PUBLISH on your form
2. Click PLATFORMS on the left
3. Click Wordpress.org
4. Copy the code and paste it into your WordPress site.
Here is a detailed guide: Adding Forms to Wordpress
If for some reason the WordPress Embed won’t work, we recommend using our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 07:37 AM
After your subscription expires, if you have less than 5 forms, only the limits of your account change and the forms will continue to work. If you have more than 5 forms, they will show your account is over quota.
See Understanding Your Account Usage and Limits for more information.
You can remove the JotForm banner in your Account Settings.
1. Log in to JotForm
2. Click this link: https://jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Uncheck JotForm branding at the bottom of the page