- vsdgkkAsked on January 09, 2018 at 05:21 AM
I have created a simple form and have linked Jot to Asana through your integration process. I see in the help that once i select the workspace i should get a team dropdown. I dont see anywhere in Asana to assign teams?
Following the team dropdown should be the project dropdown, im not sure if team is a pre requirement and thats why i cant select the project?
Any idea what it is that im doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Can you please follow the instructions on the link below on how to integrate JotForm with Asana.
If you are still having issues, please let us know.
- vsdgkkAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 08:36 AM
I am disappointed with this reply as clearly only the subject line was read without any effort to read the actual description.
As stated in my question i did follow the guide and Jotform integration is not proceeding to the point that you select a project.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:43 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. You need to fill the dropdowns in the correct order(top to bottom). So, if the Project dropdown is not showing up, can you please share a screenshot of your Asana settings, so we can forward it to our back-end team?,
It should be similar to this:
- vsdgkkAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:51 AM
As requested. No further dropdowns appear, as the tutorial shows.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:01 AM
I have submitted the issue to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- FurensAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 02:20 AM
Same issue here, any news?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 03:58 AM
I have contacted the developer that is assigned to this issue. You will be notified shortly on this thread.