- AlphaBESTEducationAsked on January 09, 2018 at 09:56 AM
My co-worker is receiving the error "You're Not Authorized" whenever she is trying to run a report on a form we have. I have checked her account and she has full access to the form so I'm not sure what is holding her up from being able to create the report.
- AlphaBESTEducationAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:01 AM
To be more specific. She is trying to run the excel report that was created and it is saying she is not authorized.
- AlphaBESTEducationAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:05 AM
A little more detail as I was able to duplicate this in another account. We have a form that I have access to in this sub account. I am able to go in and see the form, edit, so forth. I can also create an excel report. However, when I create the excel report and then try to go in and access it (download it) I get that same error.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Can you please provide the username that is not able to access that link. I tested out the same functionality and in my case it was working fine.
Can you please try to clear your form's cache, just in case.
- AlphaBESTEducationAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM
It was for either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org that did not work when testing.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 12:21 PM
In your user profile settings, under privacy you need to uncheck the options on this page: