- InMemoryOfAsked on January 09, 2018 at 10:29 AM
Can you please do a check on the Combine Submissions app please? We have been trying to use it these past two days (having used it for over a year successfully) and it simply says 'generating...' but never gets to actually creating and downloading the document.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Although I get an error, the app still generates a CSV file for me.
Would you mind checking your browser console for possible errors? Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers.
I'd also suggest clearing your browser cookies for Jotform before trying again. That may work.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 11:02 AM
Hi Welvin -
Thanks for the quick response. Here is browser control report. Does this help?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 11:55 AM
I also tested Combine Submission App and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. I was able to download the csv file successfully.
I am reporting it to our backend team so that they can take a look. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you. Glad the app is working for others.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 12:45 PM
I will definitely need some help. I deleted the browser cache as suggested by Welvin and it is still not generating a file for me.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Two tickets have been raised to our developers. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when this will be addressed, but we will let you know once we have any updates on this.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thanks Mike. I understand. I can still download my data as of now, it's just clunky and time consuming so I appreciate your efforts.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 05:30 AM
Hi Everyone -
So just a little bit more information on this issue: it is not generating the download file when we restrict it to a certain date range. This hasn't been an issue previously, but now it appears that is where it is getting stuck.
I've tried this three different ways: straddling between 2017 & 2018, 2018 only and 2017 only (not the entire year, but a small specific date range). No luck on anything.
Combining all submissions without date parameters seems to work.
Hope this helps and please let me know if this can be addressed.
Thanks - Chris
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 06:48 AM
Thank you for sharing the additional information. I did test this issue and now I am able to replicate the issue you are having. When I select the date range, it shows error message in browser console.
I am updating the ticket with this information. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 08:18 AM
Thanks Aswhin. Glad you could replicate the error and it's not just me.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:05 AM
This is fixed now.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Thanks for this. We can certainly use the app to combine submissions now.
Unfortunately, it's not completely rectified. When we use the date range, we get ALL submissions on the download, not just the date range selected.
I've attached a screenshot of what I chose using the app, but the corresponding CSV file held all submissions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I did test the Combine Submission app again and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I am updating the bug report. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:43 PMThanks for the quick follow up. Much appreciated. Cheers -
Sent from my iPhone