- benhAsked on January 09, 2018 at 12:16 PM
I want to create a form that has two pages:
1) users enter a PIN on page 1 (already set up, provided to them, say 4 digits)
When a user enters his or her PIN (which is associated to a particular user), they then
2) [I have this mostly built, see form in link] go to a second form that allows them to sign a loved one in or out of our program
Joe is signing his mom into our Adult Day program, he comes to a computer with the form already online and open and types in his PIN (1234) and clicks submit. The form pulls up his mother's name, prompts him to enter the time he plans to pick her up. He enters a time, clicks submit, and he's done. As soon as he's finished, Sally comes to sign her aunt in...she enters her PIN (4321), submit, and her aunt's name comes up. She enters a pickup time, clicks submit and she's done. At the end of the day, Joe comes back, and essentially follows the same process.
Thanks for your help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:23 PM
I believe what you're trying to achieve can be done using the Save Form and Continue Later. Please check this step by step guide on how to create it: https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
Give it a try and if you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- benhAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 02:52 PM
This isn't really at all what I want...can someone call me so that I can explain what I'm looking for in person? It might not be able to be accomplished, but I'd like to be able to explain what I want before I concede that it's not possible.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 04:03 PM
Unfortunately, we do not offer support over the phone.
I am not sure if I understood you correctly. Do you want the value that is entered on Form 1 (PIN) to be passed to Form 2?
If yes, this guide will help you to achieve that:
Please check that and let us know if you have further questions.
- benhAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 04:05 PM
It's okay, I probably did it in a really cumbersome way, but I managed to make it work on my own. Thanks for your help.