- KimdupreeAsked on January 09, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Our technicians are receiving server errors whenever they try to submit forms via JotForm. I am also getting the error in the office. Is there something going on with JotForm servers at this time? This is greatly hindering our workflow.
EDIT: I've seen answers to other people asking the same question. I see that this server issue has been resolved, however, we are continuing to have problems as we speak. Is there another issue we need to be made aware of? When will this be resolved?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:25 PM
Apologies for any inconvenience. Our developers are now aware of the situation and are now working to resolve the issue. This should be resolved shortly.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:42 PM
We just got an update from our developers and the issue should be fixed. Please test your form(s) and feel free to let us know if the issue still persists on your end.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 11:06 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the issue is still causing you.
I have moved your concern to a separate thread. I believe that your concern will be taken care of properly if it will be on a thread of your own. Please click this link to go to that thread. We will attend to your concern there shortly.
- KimdupreeAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:12 PM
We are again experiencing the same server issues as yesterday. What is the deal? When will this be resolved? This is severely hindering our projects.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 06:57 PM
Can you share the link of the form, so we can test it?