- VikingAir1Asked on January 09, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Debra at Viking Air
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 05:58 PM
Can you please tell us the URL/ID of your form that have this issue. We will check once we identify which form.
- VikingAir1Answered on January 12, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Please see URL and advise how we can move the text "Hazard Rating"
without using the space bar, so it will be on a second line?
When we preview the form the Hazard Rating isn't aligned nicely.
Please cc: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 01:13 PM
I checked the form and I noticed that you changed the form layout.
Unfortunately, there's no better way to move the "Hazard Rating 3" text than using the Space Bar or any symbol to move it below. Here's my screen capture test:
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- VikingAir1Answered on January 12, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Did you use evaluation slider?
What did you do to shift them
It's was so fast I can't tell from your video.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 02:57 PM
I did not change the Input Type, it is still set to Radio Button. I just added the "-" symbol to see how many I can add to move the "Hazard Rating" text below.
Is that your question? If yes, I hope that helps. If not, please let us know.
- VikingAir1Answered on January 15, 2018 at 12:30 PM
Yes that is my question but it still doesn't line up perfectly when I try it.
I might have to think of another way of doing this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 01:04 PM
In the previous version of our form builder, this can be achieved using "<br>" HTML tags. Unfortunately, our developers decided to disable it in the new form builder as a part of the XSS prevention act.
There's no easy way to do this than using a space to move the text to the next line.
I hope this information helps. Please contact us again if you need further assistance.
- VikingAir1Answered on January 16, 2018 at 05:56 PM
Thank you John.