- dentpuzzAsked on September 28, 2012 at 03:39 PM
It goes through as if it is working, but then i get this
Your drive folder can be found here:
and not folders are created?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Can you please try making a submission on the form in question as a test?
The nature of the current Google integration only includes new submissions and does not include previous ones. So please try this suggestion and let us know if you need further assistance.
- svgsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 02:56 PM
I am also having this problem.
Trying to integrate with google drive i get this message after authentication. The folders never created nor do my submissions goto my drive account.
Your folder will now automatically receive all submissions to your form.
Your drive folder can be found here:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 03:55 PM
I am sorry but I can't reproduce this problem on my end.
Kindly do the following steps and let me know what happens next:
1. Log out your JotForm account
2. Clear your browser's cache then restart the browser
3. Log back in
4. Remove the current integration to Google Drive
5. Reintegrate the form to Drive
We'll be looking forward to your results. Please keep us posted.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 03:59 PM
It may also help if you can tell us what browser (and version) you are using.
- svgsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:24 PM
I have followed your steps and i get the same results. I had it at one point but removed the integration to change to a different Google Account and thats when I started having problems.
I mainly use Google Chrome and I have tried to do it IE9 both with same result.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Just to confirm, are you saying that this problem is exclusive on this other Google account?
Have you yet logged in to Google Drive web interface using this new account? If not, please do, then redo the integration.
It could be that this account is not upgraded to Google Drive yet, hence the error.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:38 PM
Can you please also try to use a http://www.jotform.us website to open your form and add the Google Drive integration? Thank you.
- svgsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:53 PM
I have logged into the Google Drive with this new google account successfully. I have also tried the .us domain aswel and I am still receiving the same error
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 05:12 PM
Can you please confirm if the issue occurs on this particular Google account only? Are you able to integrate successfully using other accounts?
- svgsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 06:18 PM
It seems it's any of my Organization's Google Accounts. My personal Google account linked up just fine.
on a side note, I was able to link my Google Spreadsheets to Jotform with my organization's accounts.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Is your organization using Google Apps for Business? If so, that might be the reason why you're having this issue.
- guest_22928385830057Answered on October 19, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Like I said, it used to work until I changed the integration from one account to another that is under the same Google organization Apps for Business.
This is SVGS
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try doing an integration again?
Also, is it possible for you to start a new thread? Thanks.
- guest_22928624765060Answered on October 19, 2012 at 11:30 PM
i have tried the clear my cachr. it doesnt help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 01:24 AM
Hello, can you try asking your administrator for the domain that uses Google apps and see to it that they have enabled it on the domain?
If it's enabled, please create a new topic so we can more personally handle your case as this thread is public and any information you share here are shared with the others.