- MeghanAsked on January 10, 2018 at 02:29 AM
Very disappointed that the integration only maps one field from JotForm to the Asana task description field. Was really hoping to streamline the way our company submits bugs and issues.
This is a re-post of a comment on Asana & JotForm Join Forces!
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 07:41 AM
You can match a field in JotForm for each field in an Asana Task.
If you are asking something else, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 08:25 AM
Here is a short cast that demonstrates how you can do that.
- Steven HambletonAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 11:06 PM
I believe he is asking for multiple Jotform fields to merge into the Asana Task Description field
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 05:59 AM
If what you need is to combine more fields into one so you can integrate with Asana, you can combine fields in the form, into one field with conditional logic:
Then you integrate the result field with Asana.
Please let us know if that could work for you.