- marisafrickeAsked on September 28, 2012 at 06:33 PM
My report will only show the first two questions too? Please help.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 06:40 PM
A visual report is designed to be printable. As such, it can only contain a single page, and accommodates two questions only by default. It is possible to add more questions, but the readability will be compromised.
What you can do instead is to create multiple visual reports and then name each report as something like, report page 1, report page 2, and so on...
You may then add the other questions in the succeeding pages.
To add questions to your report:
1. Click Edit Report button
2. Add a chart by dragging it from the Widgets popup into your reports page
3. Click on the small settings icon in the chart to choose the question you'd like to display a chart of
4. Add as many charts as you want
5. Click Save Report
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 05:51 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.