- athletictrainingAsked on January 10, 2018 at 10:44 AM
I need to create a quiz that allows for a certificate of completion to be sent to each person who completes my form. Is this possible using this service?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Yes, this is possible.
You can attach a file to the Autoresponder email that is sent to everyone who makes a submission.
1. Click the SETTINGS button while you are in the form BUILDER
2. Select EMAILS on the left
3. Click the Edit (Pencil) Icon in the Autoresponder email
4. Select the ADVANCED tab
5. Upload your file in the Attach a File section
6. Scroll down and click SAVE
Related Guide: How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Let us know if you have further questions.
- athletictrainingAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 12:43 PMHow can I get a certificate generated through your system, that says the name that was entered into my form?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:09 PM
You can enable the "PDF attachment" option in the Advanced of the email alert. In this way, a PDF copy of the submission will be attached to the email alert.
You can customize this PDF using the PDF Designer. In the PDF Designer, you can add text, field labels, and field answers. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report.
Hope that helps. Thank you.