- dgoodmanAsked on January 10, 2018 at 11:57 AM
I successfully changed the size of the hover text box, but now my question text has changed. Would like some help, thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:25 PM
Which text was changed? The text of your field labels? What was changed exactly?
I check the Revision History of your form and as far as I saw the text of field labels was not changed.
Please provide us more details about your issue and tell us what exactly was changed.
If possible also provide us a screenshot of your issue.
- dgoodmanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:28 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I tried to change the size of the text in the hover field, which was successful, but in doing so the formatting of the text questions was scrambled.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:40 PM
I have managed to align tour Question text and now they are not scrambled together. I managed to achieve this by injecting the css code below:
To inject the above css code to your form kindly follow the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Kindly feel free to test, clone and use the form below which has the CSS already injected to it.
- dgoodmanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:43 PMThat seems to have done the trick, thanks!