- kravalAsked on September 28, 2012 at 09:59 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Hello kraval. Can you share with us the links where you have embedded / sharing your form?
- kravalAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 11:52 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Google Sites forces our form to use HTTPS even when you've embedded your form as HTTP since they run on HTTPS. The solution is to put your non-SSL (HTTP) form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget. Here's how:
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
Also, I have already re-activated your account and reseted your SSL submissions counter.
- kravalAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM
I followed your instructions to the letter and end up getting a blank form on the website with the title "Embed Gadget". Please advise. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 03:29 AM
Hello, Kevin. Please try this user guide instead, and follow the instructions for "Setting the form background transparent on a Google site"
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- kravalAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 12:09 AM
The background is correct. The actual text of the form is missing.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 12:37 AM
- kravalAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 08:31 PM
I had taken it out as it was nothing but a blank form. I have put it back in now for you to take a look at.
I used the iframe code given, which includes the form number in the code. Am I using the wrong form id number?
Please use the following link:
- kravalAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Ok, I think it was a browser problem. I hadn't been clicking "show all content" on IE. Problem solved.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 08:42 PM
Glad to hear it's working now, Kevin.
Should you have any other questions or concerns, just let us know. Thanks!