- curbappealAsked on January 10, 2018 at 02:12 PM
I have a form that needs a one time payment, not a subscription. I use stripe, but in jotform you only give me stripe subscription options.
How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 03:22 PM
The one time payment option is available when using the Sell Subscriptions Payment Type.
For Stripe payment, the configuration is a bit different but should still work.
You can review the user guide below.
User guide: How to Setup a One-Time Payment Subscription
🔘 STRIPE / DWOLLA
These payment processors don't have an option to set the NUMBER OF PAYMENTS. So, as a workaround, here's what you need to do:
1. Set the base PRICE of your Subscription to 0.
2. Enable the SET CUSTOM FIRST PAYMENT COST.
3. Then, set the FIRST PAYMENT price to your desired one-time charge.
So, what happens with this setup? It would charge your users based on the CUSTOM FIRST PAYMENT COST and will never be charged again (since the PRICE is set to 0). And knowing that it's a first payment cost, they will only be charged once.
- curbappealAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 03:44 PMIs this interface through stripe or jotform?
- curbappealAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 03:46 PMIs this interface through stripe or jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 05:14 PM
It is through JotForm -- in the payment field Payment Settings.