- guest_22720739820049Asked on September 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Hello. Can you provide us the link to the web page where the form is placed, or the form ID in issue?
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 29, 2012 at 07:14 AMThis is where my form is placed, but the form does not appear in iphones or ipads. I have not yet checked a Mac yet. It works fine on regular PC. http://126.96.36.199/contact-us/
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 08:18 AM
I've check your page source and can't seem to find Jotform embed codes? Have you check if you have them placed on your website succesfully?
- moonzkieAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 08:37 AM
I have tried viewing your form on an ipad & iphone and was able to view your forms fine.
Can you please check again and see if it's working fine now? Thank you.
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 29, 2012 at 04:37 PMNo I can't view it on my iphone 5, my original ipad (the first one) nor on my daughters mac book. I do not understand why you can see the forms. Do you see the embedded code that you said was not there earlier?
- AtacanCAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 05:06 PM
I was also able to see your form on iPhone 5. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 29, 2012 at 05:53 PMYes
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 06:12 PM
I just checked the provided address and there is no form shown on the webpage.
After inspecting your account I discovered that you have no forms, did you delete them? And if so please check your trash folder as you can restore it from there unless you are trying to start from scratch?
Please let us know so that we can assist you further in getting your running properly and recify anything that has gone wrong if that is the case.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Hi, I was able to view your form in an iPhone 5 emulator.
If you are refering to your "Update Emergency Contacts" form, found in "Existing Customers" tab menu, this is how it looks on my end.
Please try do some cache clearing or at most restart the device, perhaps it will clear lingering scripts/cookies that prevents fresher data on the browser.
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 30, 2012 at 08:08 AMI did not realize that you were looking at the forms under the EXISTING CUSTOMER page, which do appear on the ipad and macbook as you said. BUT, ON THE iPHONE they all are cut off at the bottom of each page, hiding the last boxes and more importantly hiding the SUBMIT button. But MOST IMPORTANT, the main CONTACT US page does not appear at all on either the iphone or ipad or macbook. Use the Contact us BOX on the bottom of the HOME page to view it. That page does not appear at all.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Can you please try to change the value of your form height higher? and see if this will work, you can try like 260 or higher.
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 1197px; border: none;" src="http://form.jotform.us/form/22326438442148" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="320" height="240"></iframe>
Hope this will work. Thank you.
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 30, 2012 at 01:13 PMOk will try. But any insight on why the main Contact Us page FORM doesn't show up? Try viewing it from the CONTACT US link on the bottom of the home page.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I have tried to access the contact us page: http://188.8.131.52/contact-us/
But I was not able to locate an embeded code on the said page. Am I looking at the correct page?
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 30, 2012 at 01:36 PMYes you are.. So I should tell my website designer that he must "add an embedded code?"
- JotForm SupportdanieldlopezpAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Yes, please try that, in this way your website should work.
Please let us know if this works
Thanks for using Jotform
- moonzkieAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 01:51 PM
In addition to my colleague, here are some guides on how to add a form on your website and which embed code you should be using.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- guest_22723575975061Answered on September 30, 2012 at 02:05 PMThank you so very much. I am very happy wth all the help that I received from all of you at jotform. I will be recommending jotform to my friends and colleagues.
- JotForm SupportdanieldlopezpAnswered on September 30, 2012 at 02:11 PM
Thanks to you, please remember to contact us always that you need something we will gladly help you