- braultpAsked on January 10, 2018 at 03:17 PM
Hi. I have added a logo on thee top of a from I designed. I checked the "Center" position.
In edit mode, the logo is centered but when I publish the form, it moves to the right.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 06:25 PM
I just check your form, and the logo shows centered:
Let us know if you still need help on this.
- braultpAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Hi David. If I open the form with Firefox, the logo is not centered. It moves to the right. If I open the form with Chrome, it stays centered !
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 11:44 AM
I checked your form and the logo alignment is set to "Left". Set the alignment to "Center" and it should show as you'd like:
- braultpAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 02:57 PM
Thanks but with my Firefox browser, choosing Center still appears on the extreme right of the Preview screen.
But if I pick either Left or Right, the alignment is perfect. So I will not use the Center position anymore.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 03:01 PM
The logo is centered in FireFox on my end. Here is my test form:
If it is also centered in your browser, you can clone that form to your account to have a copy with the correct format: