- bellavance10Asked on January 10, 2018 at 06:57 PM
Want light gray, not default green.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 08:35 PM
Just remove and replace the value of the form CSS under ".form-all" with:
It should now replace the thank you page color with grey. Here's a sample screencast:
Let me know if you have any questions.
- bellavance10Answered on January 10, 2018 at 10:43 PMHi, Jed.
Thanks for your help, which was great!
Is there a way to shorten the blue space? My form and thank you are small,
but the blue space extends down several inches below the screen real estate
I use. Might make it look cleaner.
- MarvihAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 04:42 AM
Try re-embedding your form again using the code below.
[embed width="100%" height="450"]https://form.jotform.com/form/80096428537160[/embed]
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- bellavance10Answered on January 11, 2018 at 09:43 AMThanks, Marvih!