- wiseworksAsked on January 11, 2018 at 12:52 AM
I'd like to create a ballot where voters are to select 3 out of 8 nominees with the following parameters:
- limit selection to 3 (min/max is 3)
- cannot vote for the same name more than once
- google integration needs to show each nominee as a separate column so that we can easily tabulate the total number of votes
I've tried this with matrix and multiple choice questions but the responses end up as a single response in one cell in the google spreadsheet
I like this poll but it allows you to vote for the same option multiple times: https://www.jotform.com/build/80100620184946
What's the best way to set this up?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 07:23 AM
Please check the work around that I have created on the form below:
Please clone the form and modify as you need. I have added 8 multiple choice fields, so they can be separated on columns on your spreadsheet.
I have added a hidden Form Calculation widget to check how many of them are selected, and a condition that checks if they are 3 of them selected to hide/show the Submit button.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- wiseworksAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 12:49 PM
How do I clone the form if it isn't in my account?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 02:01 PM
Please copy the form URL and follow the steps in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.