- piranhablondeAsked on January 11, 2018 at 02:04 AM
If I have a required payment in my form, is there any way I can edit submitted forms without having to take the form out of publication, remove the requirement for payment, do the edits and then reapply the requirement and publish the form again? This is extremely cumbersome but when I follow the directions for changing submissions, it will never let me submit the changes without doing all that.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 06:30 AM
You can do this:
1) Add one radio button field to your form:
2) And Get form page URL widget:
3) This condition will show the Radio button when the submission is edited:
That's why we use the Get Page URL widget.
4) Finally, we set one more condition that will hide the payment if you select yes in radio button field:
So it will work like this:
Hope it helps.
Let us know if that could work for you.