- jennamonkeyAsked on January 11, 2018 at 05:05 AM
These forms don't go through, they get stuck in 'incomplete payment'
I get the money from wordplay, but not the form from jotform
I have to log in to you and press submit form?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 08:16 AM
I have checked the Payment Configuration of both forms and they are not completely integrated.
The Payment Gateway with Worldpay is not verified.
Please follow these final steps to complete integration with WorldPay:
1) Log into your WorldPay account,
2) Go to "Installations" section at the bottom of the page,
3) Select "Configuration options",
4) Set “Payment Response URL” to:
5) Set “Payment Response enabled?” to: YES
Please follow the steps that you see in the image above and click the Verify button in both forms.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- jennamonkeyAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 05:43 AMHello,
I have just done this and unfortunately it is still not verifying?
*Wishing Bookshelf Awards Finalist 2014!*
Facebook Google+ Youtube Instagram
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 07:14 AM
Are you sure that the Installation ID and Currency are the same as the ones from World Pay?
Are you sure that you have set the Payment Response URL to https://ipn.jotform.com/ipns/worldpay.php and that you have enabled it?
Please try again. If the issue persists I will forward this to Level 2.