- aceadministrationAsked on January 11, 2018 at 07:52 AM
When I go to upload my form is coming up with the name of the template I used and not the name of my form
Can someone please direct me on how I can change this
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 09:33 AM
There are two titles that can be changed on the form,
1) The Form Title - the title that appears on your form on the form builder
For this method, you can change it by following the steps from this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/179-How-to-Change-the-Title-or-Name-of-your-Form
2) The Page Title - The title that appears on the form page when it is shared
On this, you can follow the steps to change the page title here: https://www.jotform.com/help/373-How-to-Change-the-Page-Title-of-the-Form
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- aceadministrationAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 06:43 PMAll the places you have told me to go all has been changed. but when I go
to post this form it is coming up with the template name.
I have attached a screenshot.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 07:41 PM
I have cleared your forms cache so the latest changes are reflected, where are you trying to publish your form?
May we get the link?
I would also recommend you to clear your browser's cache since this might be a cache issue, anyhow, we will further check the form.
Also, your screenshot did not reach this thread since the forum does not accept attachments via email, please instead kindly follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.