- OoruniAsked on January 11, 2018 at 08:24 AM
Upload Error is appearing in my form when someone submits..how to resolve?
This is a re-post of a comment on Understanding Different Form Errors
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:18 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. I was able to upload file and submit form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage where you are having this issue with? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look.
I would also suggest you to please test your form and get back to us if the issue persists.
- MartinSAAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:24 AM
I've got the same error when someone doesn't fill in this field (it's not a required field). Can't give the link because the form is for internal use only.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:42 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the problem still persists on your side.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- MartinSAAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Yes it is working again. Thanks for the quick fix!
- OoruniAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 08:43 PMHi it's fixed now.
Thanks a lot
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.