- CRFormsAsked on January 11, 2018 at 11:57 AM
We would like to create a form that gives the use a chance to join multiple mailing lists. For example, the form might say...
Which information would you like to receive?
[ ] Information about dogs
[ ] Information about cats
[ ] Information about both dogs and cats
Is there a way in JotForm to integrate with Constant Contact so that depending on which boxes the user check, their data would be sent to different list in Constant Contact?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 01:14 PM
The integration does not support what you are looking for. However, you may consider this work around:
1) Create a form, which will only have one field, the Multiple Choice field, where you will list your mailing list, and the submit button which you can label as "Next".
2) Duplicate your main form, and integrate each with a different mailing list: https://www.jotform.com/help/386-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Constant-Contact
3) Get links of each of those "main" forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
4) Then go back to your first form, where you will create conditions to redirect to a specif "main form" that is integrated to a different list, depending on users selection: https://www.jotform.com/help/317-Change-Thank-You-Page-URL-Based-on-a-Condition
Let us know if you need more help.