- cardiologybucaAsked on January 11, 2018 at 01:40 PM
- SabbirAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 02:49 PM
I have checked your form in preview mode and it seems fine as far as the responsiveness is concerned.
Please check the screenshot:
However, if you have any specific issuw which is not working as it should, then please send us a screenshot so we can check on it.
- cardiologybucaAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 04:43 PM
Thanks for having a look. It doesn't work past that page, if you enter any number and click 'Next' it wont respond.
- MarvihAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 05:52 PM
Unfortunately I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Your form is working fine, I also tested it on my mobile device and an emulated iPhone 6 device using Safari browser.
Can you please tell us the model of your iPhone and the Browser you used in testing your form ?
I also suggest to try and test it using other browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
We will wait for your response.
- cardiologybucaAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 01:34 AM
I am using safari in iphone 6. My friends have used iphone 5 with safari and chrome, it didnt work.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 05:16 AM
I tested out your form on Iphone 5, ios 6 and it was still working fine. Can you please try to clear your form's cache.
Let us know if the issue persists.
- cardiologybucaAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 06:09 AM
I cleared out the cache and it works perfectly now. Thank you so much for your help :)
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 07:17 AM
I am glad to hear that, please let us know if you have any other question.