- AtlanticBusinessAsked on January 11, 2018 at 03:00 PM
We want to create a form selling registrations for a golf tournament at a set price. There is a definite number of registrations available and we want the form to stop selling when that number is reached. We also want a maximum of four tickets per booking so limiting submissions will not work in this instance.
I've found the ticket sales counter widget but can not see how that will work for me as it appears that you can't buy multiples of one ticket.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 04:18 PM
1) You can try with Quantity gift registry widget:
Where you can set how many items are available.
2) Then you can add Form calculations widget that will calculate the total selected in the form:
That field should be hidden.
3) If the total is more than 4 then a message will show (and submit button will hide):
This condition handles that:
4) I added another Form calculations field that will calculate the total price (based on the price of the items):
Here is a test form you can check: https://form.jotform.com/80105800151945 and see if it works for you.
The calculation can be passed to payment field as well, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Let us know if that could work for you.