- JeffHBMAsked on January 11, 2018 at 05:11 PM
How can the information the donor gives be saved if they choose to so that they do not have to fill out info every time they give online?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 06:25 PM
You can try the save form and continue later guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later.
Let us know if that's not what you are looking for.
- JeffHBMAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 06:55 PM
No. I am looking for something that saves the information for the customer themselves... when they come back they don't have to refill everything. OR if they go to a different donate option they can have an autofill... just asking and looking for options here.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 07:29 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, that option is the closest one we have. Please note that it can only store the data temporarily. If user cleared their browser's cache, they will have to input their data again. Its main purpose is to save data in a short term time only in the event that something happened during the time the user is filling out the form.
Sounds like a good feature though.
- JeffHBMAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 08:58 PM
Thank you for your help!