- aceadministrationAsked on January 11, 2018 at 07:47 PM
I am having trouble posting my form to FB, its coming up as the template name not the name of my form. You have been responding but you couldn't read my screenshot so I have attached below as per your request.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 09:07 PM
Hey Amanda - You're probably referring to this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1345790 We won't receive your screenshots if you reply to us via email. You have to post it on your thread directly.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
Please keep in mind that the problem you're describing is not JotForm-related. It has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
For your convenience, I've fixed this for you now.
But, in case you encounter this issue in the future, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
2. Paste your Form URL (https://form.jotform.co/80040683933859)
Complete guide: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
3. Click the DEBUG button
4. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
5. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button