- jesieljmnAsked on February 08, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Hello, I can do a login form with jotform redirected to a page if thepassword is correct or if another is wrong?
Thanks. im from brazil
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 06:52 AM
No, it is not possible to make login forms with JotForm. We also do not allow them there is no way for us to know if you are doing phishing or not.
- MoedasMuitasAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 12:13 PM
- Shaira Claire CochesaAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 01:46 AM
How are you arriving?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 05:03 AM
Unfortunately no. It is not possible to create a login form. Our forms cannot be used as a authentication form.
- CraigAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 06:24 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but i think it will add a different approach to the original question.
I would like to use Jotform inside a users account, so the following steps
1. Register on my site using my sites account creation.
2. User fills in a Jotform with their details and more.
3. Update the form when inside their account at a later stage.
Is Jotform able to identify the user and present their information?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 08:24 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/762357