- BjksolutionsAsked on January 12, 2018 at 05:31 AM
As we have discussed yesterday the form is loading very slow. I have removed many questions for the testing purpose but still it is loading very slow and more over we have more conditional logic's which we have to add in the form. Is it possible that you can make some changes at your end which can increase the loading speed of the form.
Another issue that we are facing is that when we sync this form to fetch the customer details and we have one column of "Customer ID" along with every question but it is syncing only on one column but we want it to be displayed on every column.
Kindly help us to resolve these issues at the earliest. Let me know if you need any other information from my end.
If our these two issues are not resolved that we wont be able to continue with your services and unfortunately have to cancel the subscription.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 08:50 AM
I see that you have 84 conditionals in your form.
There seems to be some script running which is making the form load slow and affecting on it's performance. Let me look further into the issue and I will get back to you.
Can you please explain more on what do you mean with "when we sync the form"?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 09:09 AM
After removing some conditionals from your form, the performance seems to increase, so the big number of conditionals seems to be the issue.
You mentioned that you plan on adding even more conditionals, so, I am not sure what to suggest.
I will forward this to the developers and see if they can do anything or if they have any recomandation for you.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 01:43 PMThe conditions are meant to be used so there has to be some form capability
issues. Kindly consult your developer team may be they can make some
changes in the source code which can help load the form faster.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 01:43 PMWe are using this form for call center. So we have linked this form with go
auto dialer which automatically fetch the customer details and display in
the form. So we have a unique code value which also automatically comes
with other information but the issue we are facing is that we have that
unique id value with almost every question which will remain same but it
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 02:51 PM
I'm afraid that we didn't receive your last reply completely:
Could you please re-send it.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 03:43 PMSo we have a unique code value which also automatically comes with other
information but the issue we are facing is that we have that unique id
value with almost every question which will remain same but it only fetches
the value for the first column and leaves the other rest columns blank.
Let me know if you still have confusion in understanding the query.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 03:58 PM
The issue with the page load and performance has already been assigned to the developers and we will let you know when we have an update on that.
I am still having problems understanding the second concern.
Can you please explain step by step on how to reproduce the problem?
If you can possibly add screenshots to your explanation, that would be great.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 05:43 PMRight now i am not in the office. I will send you the screenshots and will
explain u everything in more detail. This will be the first thing i will do
tomorrow morning once i reach office.