- iflystudiosAsked on September 30, 2012 at 08:01 PM
I set up conditions to show additional fields when different radio buttons are selected but they don't appear when these options are selected. It was working earlier and now all of a sudden they're notPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 02:55 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Your form is working fine in my end upon checking. On your form code that you have embed into your website, can you please try to change form url from http://form to http://www and do let us know if the said issue still persists or not. Deleting browser cache and cookies also might be helpful.
- iflystudiosAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I have changed the form url to http://www and deleted browser cache and cookies, but the issues still persists. I have tried in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and my mobile phone....same issue.
- iflystudiosAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 03:19 PM
It's actually http://dtflyers.com/order
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:52 PM
Your drop down options contain invalid characters, causing the conditions to malfunction.
— is the equivalent of the long dashes you have added to your form. I replaced them with double dashes in my test form, and the conditions worked without hassle.
Feel free to clone my test form to your account for your convenience.
- iflystudiosAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:59 PM
You guys ROCK! Thank you so much! Your service is AWESOME!!!