- Crystal CarmenAsked on January 12, 2018 at 08:15 PM
For example I use your template cold Solicitation form and now when I share of bad form even though I've already customize it with my own title its goal shows up as solicitation form on the top corner and in the prepopulated link
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 13, 2018 at 04:20 AM
You never mentioned which form you're working on. Are you sharing the form via Facebook? If you do, then you're probably referring to the meta and OG tags Facebook uses when scraping URLs.
Please keep in mind this isn't JotForm-related - It has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
Here's what you need to do to update these:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
2. Paste your Form URL
Complete guide: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
3. Click the DEBUG button
4. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
5. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button
Afterwards, share your form again. If you're having issues following these steps, share the FORM URL with us so we can check.