- emmaTepavacAsked on January 12, 2018 at 08:17 PM
Ive created my form, but I'm confused how do i get to it and have it been used ?
in NEW Submissins- it is there but blank ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 13, 2018 at 04:33 AM
If what you want is to get the direct link of your form, you will need to click publish, then get the URL of your form or open the form in a new browser tab to view your form live.
Once you have the form viewed on a new tab, you can try filling it up and make a submission. Once a submission is made, you can view your form's submissions on the submissions page.
To view your form's submissions, you can do the following steps:
1. Go to the MY FORMS page and select the form with the submissions you want to view.
2. Click the SUBMISSIONS button to go to the form's Submissions Page.
3. Then you should be able to view the submissions there. If it's empty then no submissions has been made
If I am misunderstanding your concern, please let us know.