- kakakaAsked on January 14, 2018 at 02:37 AM
Good day! Tell me, please! How to make the link from the page "thank you page" led to the original page on which the link to the jotform form?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 04:56 AM
- kakakaAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 05:06 AM
not so. The site has a lot of posts (trademark records). The form code alone. It is embedded in every post. I want to add a button to the form or FANK YOU PAGE that the link led to the original post. The syntax of the references should be suitable for any post.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 05:54 AM
I'm confused with what your actual end goal is but if the aim is to redirect users to a specific page after form submission, then the guide I shared earlier should do the trick. Just place the URL you prefer on the REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL LINK section.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- kakakaAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 05:56 AMthanks, I'll try to figure it out