- sandyssskAsked on October 01, 2012 at 08:47 AM
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 08:58 AM
Can you please add more information about your question? Did you mean that when you hit Submit button, nothing happens as if it won't let you proceed? We will wait for your response.
- sandyssskAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:01 AM
I copy and paste the link on to my website. This is what shows up on my website:
When I go back and press "submit", nothing happens...in other words, the form is not shown on my website. and it does not show that anything has been submitted.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Can you please re-embed your code and use iFrame method instead?
To get your form's iFrame code, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
Also, please provide us a link to your website, where the form is located.
Just let us know if this doesn't work so that we can further assist you.
- sandyssskAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:21 AM
- sandyssskAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:23 AM
still not working. When I open website the URL is appearing, not the actual form.
- sandyssskAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Do I need to give you a "profile"? I don't see anywhere to update my profile, or make sure you have my website link updated.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 09:51 AM
Is there any option you can add HTML codes into your website? If yes, then do it that way because if you are placing the codes on plain text format it will not be executed on your page.