- guest_22743594181053Asked on October 01, 2012 at 09:45 AM
I would like to know if this feature is cross browser compatible as we have the following issues:
1. In IE the progress bar does not function/ does not appear.
2. Chrome: some versions give an error when the delete button is clicked and the file is not deleted. (Message: Error)
We have the form on our website on our local server so I cannot provide an external link right now.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 10:16 AM
We'll be glad to look into the issue for you. Do you have the licenced version of JotForm? or do you have an account with us?
In case you have an account with us, can you please provide the form name/ID and or your account name? Thisis so we can clone your form and do some testing.
In case you have JotDorm installed in your own servers, you can forward your question directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It does sound rather strange, as the dropbox integration should be browser independent. In fact, in order to delete an uploaded file from your dropbox, a browser should not be needed.
We'll wait to hear from you!
- guest_22751655261049Answered on October 02, 2012 at 03:11 AM
Thank you for your quick reponse.
The account is for the username: gkawar
We have two versions of the website, the live version has the old upload script and the local testing version has Jotform.
I will try to provide you with a link that you can access as soon as possible (as we will need to upload a copy of the website to our live server) but I hope you can check our form meanwhile.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 05:16 AM
I have clone your form and do a test upload and all are working fine on my end, I have been using Chrome and IE at their latest versions. Loading is fine.
Also note that Jotform won't work on local servers, forms should be placed to live websites. Please try to embed your form in iframe format.
- guest_22751655261049Answered on October 03, 2012 at 06:11 AM
We will upload it and check again.
The screenshots display the file selector window...this is working. The problems occur after selecting the file and starting the upload (the progress bar does not appear in IE). And in some versions of Chrome clicking the delete button gives the message "Error".
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 08:32 AM
Please make sure to keep us updated with the results of the iFrame embed already suggested.
We'll be glad to help you if you have any other issues!